(opens in new window)
Check HERE the video to guide you through the tool!
The BIOPLAT-EU Consortium wishes to thank the different parties who provided valuable data for the development of the WebGIS Tool:
- Fediol for the provision of oil crushing facilities locations
- EBA for the provision of biomethane plants locations
- Carolina Perpiña Castillo, Carlo Lavalle, Claudia Baranzelli & Sarah Mubareka, JRC, Ispra, Italy for the suitability maps of lignocellulosic crops in the EU.
- Dina Bacovsky for providing additional locations of advanced biofuel BPPs in Europe.
- Craig Winneker from ePure from providing data on ethanol plants in EU.
- Gianluca Franceschini and Federica Chiozza (FAO) for providing access to all GAEZ suitability and yield maps.
- Viktor Myroniuk, Assoc. Prof. PhD., Institute of Forestry and Landscape-Park Management, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
- Space Research Institute National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, http://www.ikd.kiev.ua/